Did you know…?
There are two primary, American-made golf carts in the market today, and you can find BOTH of them right here at Gulf Atlantic Vehicles! Yep! Club Car and EZGO are made right in Augusta, Georgia and Gulf Atlantic Vehicles is a factory authorized dealer for both!
What does it mean to be a factory authorized dealer?
Being an authorized dealer for these premium golf car brands means that we have access to factory parts, maintenance manuals, and technical support. These American made brands also go through extensive product and safety testing per NHTSA guidelines, producing a recall if a safety issue is found. American brands have been here and will be here when the customer needs them.
- Parts are readily available for warranty replacement.
- Warranty training is provided to factory authorized dealers.
- Parts, labor, and sometimes vehicle transportation are all covered under the warranty.
- The parts to manufacture these vehicles are sourced for quality, not just price.
- All finished goods are inspected for quality.
Product technical support:
- The engineers that design the vehicles work directly with the manufacturers.
- Factory technicians are trained and available to assist dealer with technical issues.
- Dealer training and digital support is available.
- EZGO and Club Car spend ample time testing vehicles for possible failures to prevent a lot of potential issues.
- Compliance and testing for safety.
- Factory LSVs (Low Speed Vehicles) comply with NHTSA (National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration). Along with setting standards in safety, NHTSA also issues recalls on vehicles if there is an issue.
What about accessories and customization? Club Car and EZGO both have a large selection of brand-name accessories. The customization doesn’t have to stop there though… there is access to a huge selection of aftermarket options and accessories, so you can customize your Club Car or EZGO as much as you’d like!